Learn how to create photorealistic stills and video renderings of residential and commercial architectures! Learn how to model swiftly with Google Sketchup, and add details in 3D Studio Max. Add a touch of magic by applying realistic materials using Vray shaders, and garnish it with physically accurate lightings to produce mind-blowing results.
1. Architectural Modeling with Sketchup & 3D Studio Max.
2. Realistic Vray materials.
3. Environmental detailing & landscaping.
4. Vray lighting – Day lighting – Night lighting
5. Camera animation and fly-through.
6. Photorealistic rendering.
7. Post-processing and composition.