Course Name - AutoACD 2D/3D
Duration of Course - One Month
Weekend - 4 Sunday
Regular - 4days a week 2Hr per Day
The new generation of CAD (Computer Aided Design) softwares followed the rapid progress in industry, focusing on manufactory. Lately, highly developed and complex features were introduced to empower CAD Software, allowing it to satisfy the advanced requirements dictated by the new industry. Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design.
CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations.Computer-aided design is used in many fields. Its use in electronic design is known as Electronic Design
Automation, or EDA. In mechanical design is known as Mechanical Design Automation, or MDA, it is also known as computer-aided drafting (CAD) which describes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
Courses Outline :- Course Description(AutoCad) Duration:80 hrs
• Introduction to CAD Industry
• Drawing Settings
• Orthographic Drawings
• Isometric Drawings
• Perspective Drawings
• Editing the drawings
• Annotations and Dimensions
• Layer management
• Project Planning and Management: An Overview
• Selection Methods
• Creating and Updating Repeated Elements
• Parametric Drawings
• Preparing Joinery Details /BOM
• Presenting the Project
• Working with a team
• Layout Management
• Scale setting and Plotting
• Import and Export
Types of CAD:
Many types of CAD exist for different applications-
1) 2D CAD
• Two-dimensional, or 2D, CAD is used to create flat drawings of products and structures.
• Objects created in 2D CAD are made up of lines, circles, ovals, slots and curves. 2D CAD programs usually include a library of geometric images; the ability to create Bezier curves, splines and polylines; the ability to define hatching patterns; and the ability to provide a bill of materials generation.
• Among the most popular 2D CAD programs are AutoCAD, CADkey, CADDS 5, CATIA v4 and Medusa.
2) 2.5 D CAD
• In between 2D and 3D CAD is 2.5-D CAD. The models created in this type of CAD are prismatic, that is, they represent the depth of the objects. Like 2D CAD, these objects are made up of geometric objects.
3) 3D CAD
• Three-dimensional (3D) CAD programs come in a wide variety of types, intended for different applications and levels of detail. Overall, 3D CAD programs create a realistic model of what the design object will look like, allowing designers to solve potential problems earlier and with lower production costs.
Advantages of CAD:
• Information database
• Enables analysis
• Registration Amount Rs-1000 for booking the eligible seat.
• Submitted passport size 2Nos of photo copy.
• Submitted Academy Certificate 2Nos.
• Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
• Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.