Explore the powerful tools and techniques of Archicad, used by many architects as part of their building information modeling (BIM) workflow. In this Archicad 24 course, our instructor shows you how to set up your Archicad environment and demonstrates both basic and advanced tools. This course covers the actual stages of architecture, making it easy to relate how features can be leveraged for daily, real-world activities. modeling and documentation, including working with specific tools and various techniques necessary to bring a project from sketch to production drawing and the nuances in between.
- User Interface
- Project Preferences
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Bidding and Negotiation
- Construction Administration
- Advanced Collaboration
Introduction to Worksheets, Requesting Items, Closing Ideas about the Future of Revit and its application to Sustainability. Revised Practical & assignment clearance class.
• Registration Amount Rs-3000 for booking the eligible seat.
• Submitted passport size 2Nos of photo copy.
• Submitted Academy Certificate 2Nos
• Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
• Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.