AutoCAD+STAAD.Pro+Revit Structure [Civil Engineering]
AutoCAD, Staad Pro, Revit Structure courses for Civil Engineering
CADCAM Academy provide AutoCAD, STAAD.Pro, Revit Structure courses for Civil Engineering students in Bhubaneswar Odisha.
AutoCAD is a Computer-Aided Design (CAD) program used for 2D Drafting and 3D modeling.
- Able to draw effectively 2D Drafting
- Learn complete concept of 3D Modeling
- Able to use Parametric AutoCAD
- Able to work in Isometric
- Learn to create Animation
- Learn to make realistic model with use of Materials, Lighting and Rendering
- Complete industrial object creation
Revit Structure is built for Building modeling information. Revit software includes features for building architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
- Build building from Scratch
- Find Area, Volume and Quantity
- Advanced modeling
- Family Create
- Mass Modeling
- Revit Structure
STAAD stands for Structural Analysis and Designing. STAAD Pro helps structural engineers automate their tasks by removing the tedious and long procedures of the manual methods.
- Learn Geometry creation
- Understanding of load application
- Steel Structure Analysis
- Learn concrete Structure