Course Name – REVIT ARCHITECTURE
Duration of Course – One Month
Weekend – 4 Sunday
Regular – 4days a week 2Hr per Day
One of the most notable shifts in professional practice is the wide acceptance and integration of Building Information Modeling (BIM). This class introduces a new way of thinking about deliverable documents and the collaborative framework that a parametrically virtual model is working to provide.
BIM is becoming an industry standard because of its intuitive interface and for its ability to facilitate opportunities to connect between the Architect, Consultants, and Contractor. BIM simultaneously delivers real time working drawings and high quality spatial renderings to streamline the concepts-to- working drawings process.
Courses Objectives :-
• This course will utilize Autodesk Revit 2011 and provide the basic skills to create and maintain a parametric building model to use for renderings, working drawings, massing studies, and coordination of disciplines. Some of the program features that will be discussed are as follows:
• Navigation and View Management
• Maintaining Dynamic Drawings.
• Creating Building/Wall Sections & Details.
• Engaging External Resources.
• Creating Parametric “Families.”
• Maintaining Design Options.
• Maintaining Tables and Schedules.
• Maintaining Materials Library.
• Creating Conceptual Massing.
• Intro to Simultaneous Work Environments.
• Professional Annotation Applications.
• Professional Annotation Applications
Courses Outline :- Duration:80 hrs
Duration 20 days-INTENSIVE
Course Fees Rs XXXX
Session-1 INTRODUCTION, NAVIGATION, & BASIC MODEL BUILDING
Intro to Basic Interface and Concepts, Review syllabus & course objectives, Assign Final Assignment. Basic Modeling: Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, Basic Dimensions. Navigation: Ribbon, Sketch Mode, General Interface. Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
Session-2 THE BASIC BUILDING COMPONENTS
Structural Grids, Levels, Intermediate Dimensions, True North/ Actual North Views, Elevations, 3D View, Camera Views, Multiple Views. Room Names, Basic Visibility Graphics, Overrides, Curtain Walls Windows & Doors, Stairs, Basic Printing Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
Instance vs Type Parameters, Loading and Using Basic Families.Thursday: Creating Basic Families, Basic PrintingRevised
Practical & assignment clearance class
Session-4 FAMILIES & MASSES
Creating Parametric Families.Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
Session-5 SITE AND SECTIONS
Site Topography Drawings, Building Pad, Parking Layout, Trees.Building Sections, Wall Sections, Basic Annotation.Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
Detail View, Detail Tools, Detail Components.Sheets Legend, Sheet Organization, Title Block.Revised Practical & assignment clearance class,In-Place Mass, Conceptual Masses, Groups, Group Array
Session-7 DOCUMENTATION & RENDERINGS
Scheduling, Tags, Table, Legends, Advanced Annotations. Renderings, Materials, Materials Library, Lighting, Walkthroughs Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
Session-8 FINE TUNING GRAPHICS & MAINTENANCE
Importing & Exporting, Linked Files.Advanced Visibility Graphics, View Cleanup, Auditing & Purging Model, Compact Model.Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
Session-9 OTHER APPLICATIONS
Design Options.Introduction to Worksheets, Requesting Items, Closing Ideas about the Future of Revit and its application to Sustainability.Revised Practical & assignment clearance class
• Registration Amount Rs-3000 for booking the eligible seat.
• Submitted passport size 2Nos of photo copy.
• Submitted Academy Certificate 2Nos
• Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
• Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.