Revit Architecture for interior
Autodesk Revit boasts powerful tools that allow you to efficiently plan and manage your projects, and visualize your designs. In this course, discover how to use Revit during the interior design process. Instructor demonstrates how to organize your project browser, assign finishes to rooms, and create new materials and custom wall types. This course also guides you, how to model Revit families; create furniture such as tables and sofas; create a casework family; create, view, and finalize design options; and more.
- Using view templates
- Organizing the project browser
- Creating a room finish schedule
- Assigning finishes to rooms
- Creating new materials
- Placing interior walls
- Creating custom wall types
- Loading families into Revit
- Placing furniture, cabinets, countertops, and sinks
- Creating a casework family
- Finalizing design options
Course materials are provided. Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not
ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. We may change or alter
course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
• Registration Amount Rs-5000 for booking the eligible seat.
• Submitted passport size 2Nos of photo copy.
• Submitted Academy Certificate 2Nos
• Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
• Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.