Course Name – SKETCH UP
Schedule of course Duration-Full time & Regular
Weekend – Weekend Duration-4 Sunday[6Hrs Per Day]
Regular – One Month [2hrs per day]
SketchUp enables you to draw using a familiar pencil and paper paradigm in a software
context. The Mastering 3D Using SketchUp: Basic Training course provides students with an excellent choice
for beginning to learn to use SketchUp.
This course is intended for students with little or no 3 dimensional drawing
or SketchUp experience, but who want to start to create 3 dimensional models using SketchUp.
Courses Outline :-
• Creating Basic Geometry
• Creating Surfaces From Polygons
• Understanding Stickiness In 3D
• Drawing In 3D Using The Pencil Tool
• Generating Forms Quickly
• Creating Concentric Surfaces
• Mirroring in SketchUp
• Display Options And Styles
• Vray render for Building model
• Vray render for Interior Design
• Vray render for exterior design in Day view
• Vray render for exterior design in Night view
• Walkthrough animation in scene manager
• Layout design for sheet preparation
• Sheet detaining for design presentation.
Course materials are provided. Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not
ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. We may change or alter
course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
• Registration Amount Rs-5000 for booking the eligible seat.
• Submitted passport size 2Nos of photo copy.
• Submitted Academy Certificate 2Nos
• Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
• Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.