Building estimation and costing software institute in bhubaneswar
CADCAM Academy is a popular institute in Bhubaneswar that offers courses on various software related to the civil engineering industry Building estimation costing. CADCAM Academy offer a course on building estimation and costing software, where students can learn about software like AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, and Revit.
CADCAM Academy is a well-known training institute that offers courses on construction management, project management, and other related fields. CADCAM Academy have a course on estimation and costing software that covers topics such as construction planning, cost control, and project management.
Building estimation and costing course syllabus in CADCAM Academy,Bhubaneswar.
The syllabus of Building estimation and costing course may vary depending upon the institute or university offering the course. However, here is a general outline of the topics that are typically covered in such a course:
Introduction to Building Estimation and Costing
– Definition of building estimation and costing
– Objectives of building estimation and costing
– Importance of building estimation and costing
– Types of estimates
– Methods of estimating
Elements of Building Estimation and Costing
– Site development works
– Concrete work
– Brickwork and blockwork
– Masonry plasters and painting
– Doors and windows
– Miscellaneous (e.g. staircases, sanitary and plumbing systems, electrical systems)
Measurement of Works
– Units of measurement
– Methods of measurement
– Measurement of earthwork, concrete, masonry, etc.
Calculation of Quantity of Materials
– Calculation of quantity of cement, sand, aggregates, etc.
– Calculation of quantity of bricks, blocks, gypsum, etc.
– Calculation of quantity of steel, timber, etc.
Pricing of Construction Materials
– Current market rates of construction materials
– Factors affecting the cost of materials
– Types of material prices
Costing of Works
– Direct cost and indirect cost
– Temporary works and construction plant
– Overhead expenses
– Profit margins
– Contingencies and allowances
Preparation of Estimates
– Different types of estimates, such as Detailed, Approximate, and Supplementary
– Analysis of rates
– Bid evaluation and estimation
– Software tools for cost estimation
Case studies and Practical Exercises
– Real-life construction projects
– Cost calculation and estimation exercises
– Preparation of estimates for construction works
This is a basic outline of the syllabus for a Building Estimation and Costing course. The course may also cover other topics as per the institute or university’s requirements.
CADCAM Academy is an institute that provides training on various software related to the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. CADCAM Academy offer a course on building estimation and costing software that includes software such as Estimation, PlanSwift, and Bluebeam.
CADCAM Academy provide a course on building estimation and costing software that covers topics such as quantity surveying, rate analysis, and project planning.